|When:||Back to Calendar May 3, 2013 @ 9:15 am - 10:45 am||Where:||World Trade Center Kansas City - Union Station
30 West Pershing Road
Kansas City,MO 64108
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
Meet with the U.S. Ambassador to Portugal
Join World Trade Center Kansas City in welcoming Ambassador Allan J. Katz, U.S. Ambassador to Portugal, for a market briefing on bilateral trade and investment opportunities.
Key Topics to be Addressed:
- Economic Brief of U.S.-Portugal Bilateral Trade
- Opportunities with Lusophone Africa (Mozambique and Angola)
- Top export & import industries
- Advantages of Investing in Portugal
- Local and Federal U.S. Resources when exporting to Portugal
- Panel Discussion – Doing Business with Portugal: Challenges & Opportunities
Who Should Attend?
CEOs ■ COOs ■ CFOs ■ Plant Managers ■ Sales Managers ■ Procurement Managers ■ Operations Managers ■ HR Managers ■ Government ■ Logistics ■ Supply Chain Professionals ■ Manufacturers ■ Engineers ■ New to Export Businesses ■ New to Market Exporters.
Online Registrations are Closed