Join World Trade Center Kansas City and the UK Trade & Investment office in Chicago (UKTI) for a market briefing on Doing Business In United Kingdom by Consul General Robert Chatterton Dickson.
Key Topics to be Addressed:
- Economic Brief: United Kingdom in a recovering Europe
- Top export & import industries
- Advantages of Investing in the UK’s economy
- Local and Federal U.S. Resources when exporting to United Kingdom
- Panel Discussion – Doing Business In the UK: Challenges & Opportunities
Who Should Attend?
CEOs ■ COOs ■ CFOs ■ Plant Managers ■ Sales Managers ■ Procurement Managers ■ Operations Managers ■ HR Managers ■ Government ■ Logistics ■ Supply Chain Professionals ■ Manufacturers ■ Engineers ■ New to Export Businesses ■ New to Market Exporters ■ Companies Currently Dealing or Trading with the UK ■ Local companies looking to buy or invest in the United Kingdom ■ Life-science, Biotech, and Animal Health companies.